Saturday, March 13, 2010

my sex addled mind

I listen to country music. I can say the word country all day long with no thoughts about it but… When the local country music station radio jingle comes on the way they say it with accent or no I can't tell it just sounds like "Cunt tree". I can't not hear/see it, when they say it. I envision a tree not unlike a peach tree with little spherical orby things hanging from its bows. The orby things would be soft fleshy things with labia on one side similar to a peach only real lips and real flesh and… well real peach fuzz on younger less ripe pieces. I can imagine cross and selective breeding for size and color, haired and hairless and every other desirable aspect of a "peach". I just love eating a "peach". I can imagine them engineering these "peaches/sextoys" to live on the proteins and carbohydrates and other "nutrients" found in a load of spluge. There could be sort of a symbiotic relationship thing going on there. The "toy" needs you to "feed" it X number of times a week or a day. I can see women buying similar "toys" off a "Cock tree". These cocks would be genetically designed to live off the absorbed nutrients from the secretions of a woman's vagina. And again they would have to be fed and bathed X number of times a day /week. Ok I hated saying "secretions of a woman's vagina", but see a previous post about the word juice. Vagina isn't even worse. I like the word Pussy a lot. I like eating pussy more. But pussy is just a little less specific for the purposes of this discussion. Is it the Vulva is it the vagina is it both? I sort of think it is both.

They (Scientists/Researchers) are genetically recreating ears and organs and other body parts why not pussy's and penises? I have to imagine if they could grow a 12 inch cock and if it were fully functional and transplantable guys, rich ones at first, would be lined up to be getting themselves one. I suppose that that sort of research is less important than the life saving aspects of re-growing a heart or a kidney… but once that is commonplace the sex organs could not be far behind. I know they are working on the replacement breast and or gene therapy for growing breasts. I imagine that to be after a breast cancer surgery though, not just for larger funbags for your birthday… but still.

All this because they say country 'that' way.

No comments: