Sunday, March 7, 2010

breasts

I wonder if all men are as fixated on breasts as I am.

I am beginning to formulate an Idea about the kinds of breasts you find and where you find them.
I was at Walmart/Wallyworld yesterday and a variety of other place. the people, women and by consequence the breasts you see in the different places is remarkable.
If you like really colossal large breasts then Walmart is the place to be. Of course the women toting them around are really colossal as well. Although in fairness there are the stick thin heroin addicted types running around as well.
Then I was at Big R later. There I noticed generally fit and more average and tougher hard working women. I didn't see any evidence of heroin use or thyroid conditions there.
I was at Costco as well. Costco is a broader cross section of a demographic I guess. there also seems to be some lower end gating factor... member ships issues I assumed that I didn't see evidence of heroin use. But there was, at a much reduced percentage than at Walmart thyroid conditions but something I don't see much of any where else very tall women. I am about 6'2" or three depending it i am trying to impress someone. Women well over 5'10" inches some into the 6' range. that is the only place I see them though.

No comments: