Saturday, March 13, 2010

screen saving and desk tops

I don't really pay too much attention to peoples desktops. But the other day I started noticing them. It started when I was walking through the office of a place where I am working and the woman at the front desk... crud I don't even know what all she does she seems to do every thing, has a big splashy picture of what would appear to be a bamboo hut next to a palm tree on a white sandy beach somewhere nowhere.

I my self do not have a back ground. I have a black screen. The icons don't get lost in the pictures and the colors seem brighter that way. Similarly I have just a black screen saver. No splashy aquariums or 3D pipes snaking themselves around the screen, just blank black scren. I have thought about captureing some scarry "Blue Screen Of Death" shot and using that to freak people out. But that really doesn't save the screen so no on that.

What does this say about me?

2 comments:

Calliope said...

You have been beat down by VANILLA!

Big Geek said...

This is too true... that is a post for another time... soon

but if it is a black screen in both cases is that a case for beat down by licorice? I have used that rather effectively as a flogger. The Long 18 inch thin red... mmmMMMmmmm