Monday, March 15, 2010

muffins

I don't know for sure what women are looking for in clothing but I assumed that they looked for clothing that would minimize bulges and rolls and bumps. I hear that all the time on TV commercials. But I see something totally different. For some time now women have been buying low wasted pants, tight low wasted pants. These pants create the "muffin top" phenomenon. It's the roll that spills out over the top of their pants that are too low and too tight. They bite right in to her hips below the iliac crest. Some women can get away with this because they have a very shallow pelvic bowel. I , rightly or wrongly attribute this fashion phenomenon to Britney Speers. When she had her head shaving psychedelic freak-out. I hoped that she was gone and her hip hugging pant stylings were gone with her. My daughter had a high waste and it was ooOH so Difficult to get her pants that fit even remotely well.

Any way… how is it that women have bought into this fashion trend.

Is it that they have bought into it or is it that like my daughter there is just nothing else because "Fashion Designers", who are designing for their 13 year old shaped gay boy friends, are just not interested in what looks good on women?

No comments: