Saturday, February 20, 2010

some why's of women

Why is it ok to compliment a woman on her hair... "wow You have remarkably shiny hair" or "That is a beautiful hair style" or "What a gorgeous dress you have on"? But if you tell her she has a shapely posterior or a magnificent pair of breasts you get your face slapped off your head?
I saw a woman at the grocery story with a stunning figure, tall and very very busty and very proportional.
I was awestruck and very much wanted to say something regarding her appearance, but she wasn't wearing any thing out of the ordinary and didn't have amazing hair or any thing socially acceptable to comment on. So I felt stuck for something to say. I don't think walking up to a stranger and saying "Wow you have magnificent breasts" is going to get you any thing but a harassment charge or some such. Even if you used the no sexually charged 'Breasts' word and not Titts or Boobs. It just cant be done.
Men on the other hand. I cant imagine a guy that wouldn't not be um... "flattered" to have a woman , covertly or overtly walk up to him and say "I couldn't help but notice your colossal Johnson there in your pocket, can I feel it?" No man would say no.
I can only imagine that it has something to do with predator and prey mentality.

2 comments:

Calliope said...

Since becoming single I have noticed that I myself have taken to ogling men, sexually harassing them and feeling pretty damn good about it.

Then again I am a woman and perhaps it is a little more accepted for our fairer sex to do it without the backlash or criminal charges.

It does seem a little unfair but then again men tend to make more money, are stronger and some how find a way to not have to take out the trash so all in all I plan to ogle away!!!!

Big Geek said...

I don't know any guy that wouldn't be Jazzed to be ogled. I know I would. I don't think I have ever been though... sigh. either that or women are much more sly about it... yea that's it... much more sly.

but would you ever say any thing? but then again any guy would love to hear that they have in some way turned you on.

we have to be better at something Women are Far superior in so many other areas. And besides in society Men are expendable. Women are treasures.