Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am getting more screwed up every day

I used to think about sex all the time and happily so. I beat the typical male average of sex thoughts per minute by at least twice. In my work I was the resident pervert and happily so. Any more I find my self disgusted when I think about sex or sexual things. The very notion of exchanging bodily fluids makes me just sick any more. The thought of part of my body being inside another persons body... it just creeps me out... then my dick get firm and then some how magically it become ok again. I am having a difficult time resolving those disparate thought processes. They come and go in nanoseconds... I am losing it I can feel it seeping out of my soul. My will to live my desire to carry on, its dwindling slowly.
My mom said something very similar. She is the APEX of health. None in her world are healthier. Her Acupuncturist and her Chiropractor her Herbalist, they all tell her the same thing... you will live 30 more years. She is 80 now. She screams "NO, don't say that".
I am getting to feel the same thing but I don't think I have that fate to look forward to. I abused my body rather considerably in my youth.

No comments: