Sunday, October 24, 2010

Red Alert

I dont know who reads this that is old enough to recall the Jetson's cartoon with any clarity. Maybe its not age that gives clarity... never mind that tangent.
This weekend I set about to do a couple things with my computers. HOLLY F-ing CRAP I am still not done. It really feels like some how the computers have had a conference and decided that they needed to show me who was boss around here. And they have done a fine job of that. I wound up formatting my two laptops then trying to reinstall Winblows I cant even recall how many times before I finally got them all installed and they are not really all installed there are three files missing from one of the installs. I have to find that install and...

Man what a boring bit of drivel this is so but I had a right miserable weekend beating my head bloody against the tech wall.

but you have no idea what I have been through to get to post this crappy little bit of nonsense.

Oh yes the Red Alert thing references an episode of the Jetson's t where George badmouths a robot. The robot is pretty put out by it and his friends gang up against George in retaliation until George apologizes to the offended robot.

1 comment:

Drenchxoxo said...

I loved the Jetsons! Yes, I am that old to remember.