Thursday, September 2, 2010

danceing with the...

As she twirls and whirls about the floor waiting for her partner to arrive my mind burns with a desire that is difficult to resolve. At once I want to see her perform her dance with all the passion, grace and fire that she embodies but that same passion, grace and fire ignites a lust and passion and desire in me that I find difficult to manage. Her body moves with a sexy precision that creates such a deep lustful desire to capture her and experience awesome pleasure that her body could undoubtedly deliver. I imagine seeing her move through her set naked… for an audience of one… is almost too much for this setting.

To entertain this thought more than this moment would also carry the implication that I was some how her equal or that she could some how entertain similar thoughts or desires for me, a most unlikely possibility.

To in anyway consider fulfilling this fantasy would burst the gossamer bubble that surrounds her and the moment would vanish like so much smoke in a wind. The fantasy and the lust of the imagination in this situation are but smoky vapors when exposed to the reality of life.

The studio door opens… pop goes the bubble.


6 comments:

The Panserbjørne said...

Now, now. We never know what fantasies may be fulfilled until we give them a shot, do we? Perhaps he might have been pleasantly surprised. :)

Glad you joined us again this week! Thanks for playing.

-- PB

Unknown said...

The times we fantasize when we shouldn't be... lol

Happy FFF!

~Soren

Anonymous said...

Life is too short to wonder if we should act on our fantasies. Great take on the pic & happy FFF :)

Naughty Lexi said...

Who are you and how did you manage to steal my brain? Because I've totally done this, watching someone incredibly sexy perform, knowing that I shouldn't dream, knowing that it can never be. Of course, I'm often stupid enough to lie to myself about that, and hey, it doesn't always go as badly as a bubble bursting. You really captured the exact emotion somehow. Black magic?

Calliope said...

This gave me such a vision, a desire to capture that moment; to not be a part of the moment, but to witness it. A wistful longing to observe it unfolding. Very nicely done.

Big Geek said...

Wowie! Thanks every one for dropping by thinking enough of my writing to say something.