Thursday, April 8, 2010

The ex…0

I was reading this blog post and this one and the commentary left really brought it in to stark relief that I need to write about my ex and my stuff surround that in order to be true and forthcoming. It will paint me in a very unfavorable light I promise. I promise to not sugar coat my stuff. I am trying to be a better person. I read this post where the writer says they are not striving for perfection but to be a excellent example of a human being… crud I would be happy with even a counter-example of a human being… right now I feel like some… well nothing human I assure you.

2 comments:

Calliope said...

So you are going to parade your crap out for everyone to see? Takes balls, looking forward to the read. Just know we all understand there are two sides to every story.

Anonymous said...

there always is