Sunday, January 30, 2011

snapped

Today I snapped. I issue this phrase a lot… Don't burn down the present in your pursuit to build the future… but today it is done… not to say that it can't be undone but it is done for the person.

What is the rule/ social regulation regarding monogamy?

I love My Sweety and I am committed to my Sweety… I really am. I have so very much overhauled myself to fit hers… and… well the square peg is working its way back loose from the round hole because there is no accommodation at all in the round hole of her life for this square peg. There is simply put no room in her life for me.

What is the rule about a couple that is committed to each other but due to some outside reason they don't have sex? The person for whom sex is impossible, is it their responsibility to see that their partner is afforded something of their needs sexually if not from within the couple then from without?

What is the morality line here? If the person has some paraplegia that prevents them from engaging in sex with their partner; is it reasonable that the person without the condition to have to go without? Is it just horrible for the person without the condition to seek the sexual comforts of another if their primary love is incapacitated? What about the situation where one chooses to be unavailable, such as the case of being in a relationship with a workaholic. Is it reasonable for the workaholic to condemn their partner to a live deprived of sexual outlet?

I understand that "it is not possible to change others… only yourself" or words to that effect. Isn't it incumbent on you if you enter into a relationship with another to make changes in yourself for your partner? I don't mean to say a total over haul or anything unreasonable… I do suppose that does leave the door open to the idea of interpretation of what is reasonable or not.

My brain is so on fire just now I am so enraged and frustrated by this situation. I can scarcely speak/type.

I feel so emasculated, so much like a child, so much like a small annoying pet or piece of furniture.

I really wonder she keeps my balls. Someday soon I will find then and…

No comments: