Monday, October 11, 2010

OH F#@%

I just found this thing in the blog dashboard STATS. It shows statistics about those who visit this blog. It seems that some people in Arabic nations have been reading. Having said that if expect a Fatwa to be called down on my head any day now given my feelings regarding the Muslim religion. You can read general about my feelings here.

The United Arab Emirates
Saudi Arabia
Bangladesh
The Netherlands
Publish Post

I wonder how people in those regions of the world came to read my rantings. I still don't know an awful lot about this blogging thing as it relates to the real world, perhaps I aught be more careful.
I would love to hear from the muslim people. Perhaps they might show me some other side of the muslim religion. I would very much like the opportunity to "dialogue" with a muslim individual about today's world environment and how muslims are perceived and how they are "assimilating" into other nations and adopting the other cultures of the nations they inhabit.

Holly smokes I just found a page under the STATS page that lists the searches that got people to this blog... one of the search phrases is "Japanese girls vomiting" I kid you not!
I wonder if that was the guys in Saudi Arabia or The United Arab Emirates.
Speak up guys. Not that I have a thing for Vomiting Japanese Girls but you sound like you could be some "interesting" guys to party with.

2 comments:

Drenchxoxo said...

chuckles

I can honestly say I have never googled Japanese girls vomiting in my life! I swear.

Big Geek said...

Drenchxoxo... I really think it's the Saudi's