Tuesday, October 12, 2010

banned for life

A British teenager was banned from visiting America for life for sending Obama an obscene email.

This really makes me wonder what would happen to me if they found out how I feel about the man.

I guess by this you can all deduce what I feel about Obama.
But I would have to add that it's not just Obama its nearly all of the Washington elite. Congress 'persons' (cant call them congressmen any more that's not politically correct) Senators the lot are as crooked as we they define crooked anything else is a laser straight line when compared.

I was noticing something interesting about this headline though as I was dredging up on the google.
Several of the first noted news carrying organization webpages/sites were from India, Thailand. Arguably heavily Muslim populations.


just an observation

No comments: